Wednesday 6 March 2013

I go to Paris and buy lovely A.P.C accessories for Christmas (2013!!)

Bonjour!  

Gosh it's been a long time since I've done a blog.  No excuses, I just seem to find it hard to run the shop, web, Twitter, Facebook, and then find pithy fashion things to say in a blog.  But, as much as I love Twitter, sometimes 140 characters just isn't enough so I've decided to resurrect the blog and use it to keep you up to date with my antics, bring you interviews with designers from our labels and put up some pics of you lovely lot in your nola clobber. 

Well, I'm on the quieter end of the buying season for AW13 - all done now.  Wowzer, there's some good collections out there for next season.  I think my favourite, and a new label for nola this season, is Rabens Saloner.  Real edgy rock and roll vibes going on there for AW.  It's such a good collection, I'll do a separate blog for it later.  And I've picked up another label, Denham.  Great denim from Amsterdam, (wait 'til you see the Ella jeans) and some really beautiful outerwear.  And lots of other lovely stuff which I'll tell you about in more detail over the next few blog posts.

My last buying trip was to sunny Springy Paris on Monday for Winter 13 APC.  A small collection but perfectly formed.  I've bought some cracking camo sweatshirts and bought heavily into their "fake snake" accessories. And by gum, Jean Touitou is a bit tasty!  Bit achy after my 15 hour round trip but A.P.C is always worth it.

I also picked up some of their lovely room fragrances - had a panic at Eurostar when I thought they wouldn't let it through customs but all was good.  I've got the Toumbac (tobacco/vanilla), Cologne and Fig.  Limited quantities because I couldn't carry too much. It's £25 a pop.  I think I'm the only stockist in the UK. 


 A.P.C Room Fragrances
                                             
                                                   iPhone covers.  For iPhone 4 and 5!



A.P.C Coin purse to keep your pennies in.



Currently listening to The Beatles, Golden Slumbers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e_j66mgTDE

No comments: