Monday, 28 January 2008
Our final markdowns are online and in store NOW! so check them out because good stuff is now REALLY CHEAP!!!!
There are some new bits a nd pieces in from See by Chloe and By Malene Birger (bangles and a couple of lovely little dresses). We picked up some really cute pink and blue cashmere cardys and tops from a label called Indian summer and they arrived last week. We've also just had in some pretty little umbrellas and slippers from a little danish labels Libeth Dahl. Frankly, everything that has come in is so pretty and a lot of it is selling out already so don't dilly dally little ladies!!!
Tuesday, 8 January 2008
A very Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all.
We have been appallingly slack at keeping this blog updated and for that we can only apologise. Our main nola resolution this year is to keep this blog up to date and focus on our lovely web site and online shop. Oh, and try to drink and eat more too.
What's been going on in the world of nola for the last couple of months? Well, we have had a brilliant winter sale, we've just made some further reductions so there's some real bargains to be had. Pop in and have a rummage, you'll find some amazing pieces at great prices.
We had our leaky ceiling fixed (thank you Mr landlord) and we're planning a bit of redecoration and refit once the sale is over.
We've got some great Spring/Summer 08 pieces arriving every day now, wow, the See by Chloe is truly beautiful and very well priced - great cotton shirts from £95 and cute cute cute jersey dresses at £100. They are proving to be very popular so come and have a look before eveyone else does. We've got some fabulous new labels for Spring/Summer:
- Antik Batik, always a popular choice with some stunning silk pieces and amazing accessories to brighten up your summer wardrobe,
- Karma, a soft and feminine line, specialising in beautiful jersey and chiffon dresses - great for a summer wedding outfit,
- RN Convertible, a truly stunning collection of fluid jersey pieces that can be worn in various ways - great for summer holidays,
- Dolce Vita, a brilliant shoe label from California worn by Mischa, Lindsay et al. Great casual flats at a lovely price too!
- All of the above and our regular lovely labels, Paul and Joe Sister (lovely jersey tees and cotton dresses), Missoni M (sensational as ever!), Malene Birger (grown up boho this season - lots of embroidery, beads and floatiness), See by Chloe (bright prints, head turning denim) and Rutzou (lovely silk pieces, party dresses).
Oooooh, it's going to be a good season! We are both very very excited about it and can't wait to start trying it all on!
We're also looking forward to having shiny new hairdos (love that word), white nail varnish, the new Sex and the City movie, getting our tootsies out again, watching Masterchef, getting rid of dry winter skin, going to the beach after work (well, you would if you lived in Brighton), and loads of other lovely things that come with the Spring (my birthday included).
It's gonna be a great 08 indeed.
Love Rhonda xx