Wednesday 2 February 2011

You Must Create arrives at nola










I was busy putting in my Aw11 orders when Mr Delivery Man turned up with 7 boxes of the amazing YMC Spring/Summer collection. I forced myself to finish the orders before I opened the delivery. Armed with a cuppa, I went in. It was like all my Christmases had come at once!
Pretty pretty dresses and striped tees and jumpers and some brilliant cullottes. The collection is very vintage inspired and will be fantastic in Brighton where a lot of the women have that 50s rockabilly/tattoey style going on. Still got lots of it to come in yet - chino skirts and trousers and great brogues and sandals. The collection is now available instore and will be on the nola eshop next week! We just need the sun now............
Striped tee - £55
Red dress - £160
Cullottes - £145
Blue dress - £155
Chambray shirt - £140

No comments: