Thursday 9 December 2010

Where we'll be on New Year's Eve!






Brighton always goes quiet over Christmas - loads of people go away to visit family. New Year is a different matter entirely. come the 31st Dec it all kicks off and goes mental. Everywhere is rammed and there's some right old sights. Last year we went to Lucky Voice, got pie-eyed on Buddah beer and sang our tits off 'til 4am. Then walked home barefoot. Classy.

This year we're going to Born Bad, the most excellent rock and roll night in Brighton. I'm really looking forward to a good old fashioned knees-up, I'm quite partial to a bit 50s and 60s music(those that have seen my record collection will confirm this as FACT) and I'm getting more and more into rock and roll as I get older. Born Bad play some really obscure stuff so I know I'm in for a treat. I'm already planning my outfit. It has to be dressy but danceable so am thinking the By Malene Birger Pepina sequinned jacket, and black ski pants with lowish kitten heels so that I can strut my stuff. No bag - husband can carry keys, money and lipstick. I'll probably get some kind of quiffy action going on - poundshop hairspray is the best for keeping my 'do in place on dance nights. What are you doing NYE?

http://www.nolaboutique.co.uk/_shop/product.php?productid=628&cat=8&page=1
http://komediabrighton.ticketsolve.com/shows/23097092/events

No comments: