Thursday 3 September 2009

New Bloch lace up boots and shoes in store!




So, there I was, doing my paperwork like a good girl when Mr Delivery Man pops through the door with two curious boxes. " What can this be?" I ask myself, (expecting a boring paper bag delivery). I sign for the boxes with a flourish when I see the "Bloch" packing tape and push Mr Delivery Man out of the door. As much as I love the Bloch ballet flats that we stock, the lace up boots and black and white heeled shoes are a joy to behold. The boots are leather and patent and lace up the front, but, they fasten at the side with a zip. They are priced at a really reasonable £185. The shoes are made from the softest of leather and have patent leather toe cap, priced at £160. Both look absolutely stunning with leggings and big chunky cardigans, or as Grazia is saying, "coatigan". Now it's the difficult decision on which to buy for me........Rx

No comments: