Friday 6 May 2011

APC leather and canvas duffle bag







Anyone that knows me will tell you that I LOVE APC bags. I have several of them. I think it's their chic utiliarian style that gets me going. I just love that pared down sophistication. When I went to buy the SS11 collection last July, my eye was immediatelydrawn to some great duffle bags sat on a table in the corridor. I nearly cried when I was told that they were part of the men's collection. Imagine my delight dear reader when I spotted these beauties in the womenswear section. They wear so well across the body or over the shoulder and have an internal zip up pocket for added security. Great for this summer's festivals. I just need to decide which colour I'm going to get now.

£155 from nola

http://www.nolaboutique.co.uk/beige-duffle-bag.html

1 comment:

Urban Dezire Official said...

Hey your blog is providing just an amazing information.
Here you Can Purchase leather Duffle bag with the best amazing offer.